The NGO Council, in conjunction with the Ministry of Health, organises Health and Disability Sector NGO forums. The Forums are an opportunity for engagement between the Ministry and the NGO sector. The forums are also a great opportunity to share experiences and build understanding between NGOs in the health and disability sector.
The outcome of these forums guides the agenda for NGO Council action on behalf of the sector.
In this section
- The 'Ministry of Health – NGO Health & Disability Sector National Forum' will be held on Wednesday 12 October 2016 in Wellington. – Read more
- The 2015 National Forum will explore how you can use a range of tools to tell your story to funders and stakeholders – and your own organisation and clients. – Read more
- The 2014 Forum's theme was Showcasing our Sector. – Read more
- April 2013 - Wellington This Forum's theme was Maximising Our Collective Impact. The event was attended by 265 people from 163 organisations. – Read more
- November 2010 - Wellington – Read more
- October 2007 – Christchurch – Read more
- September 2004 – Wellington – Read more