These resources are likely to be of interest to the New Zealand NGO health and disability sector. If there are additional items that you would like to see added please email us.
Capacity Building Webinars
The NGO Council has commissioned a research project to identify and collate a range of available online webinars to support NGOs in their capacity building.
The webinars that have been included promote ongoing learning and development, cover a range of development needs and are relevant to NGOs.
NGO Council Project reports and Papers
The NGO Council has produced several documents as part of its activities to highlight NGO health and disability sector issues and to represent the perspective of the sector. You can view these papers in the Priorities and Projects section.
NGO-Ministry of Health Forum Presentations
In this section
- Documents produced by various New Zealand NGOs about the health and disability sector. They give a unique, non-government perspective on the sector and the role of NGOs. – Read more
- Ministry produces a large number of documents, so this list is not exhaustive. – Read more
- Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) – Read more
- Managing the Care of Health and the Cure of Disease - Henry Mintzberg and Sholom Glouberman (2001). The article is split into two parts: – Read more
- The NGO Council has commissioned a research project to identify and collate a range of available online webinars to support NGOs in their capacity building. – Read more
- Primary care is an essential service that is relied on by the community. – Read more