The NGO Council, in conjunction with the Ministry of Health, organises the annual Health and Disability Sector NGO forums.
The forums are an opportunity for the Ministry and the NGO sector to come together, update on developments, discuss issues and learn from each other. Networking and building understanding are key aspects of the day.
The past year has seen a huge amount of activity in the health sector, including:
- New Director-General of Health
- New MOH Executive Leadership Team
- Health System Review well underway
- Health Workforce Strategy and Action Plan under development
- Maori Health System Review being designed
Come to the Forum, meet and network, hear from the source, contribute your perspective.
What changes might lie ahead? What changes do we want?
Your thoughts, ideas and feedback are always welcome. Please contact the NGO Council Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.