The election process for representatives to the Health and Disability NGO Council begins 14 September 2020.
|14 September 2020||Nominations open|
|27 September 2020||Nominations close|
|27 September 2020||NGO Network member register closes for Election 2020|
|5 October 2020||Voting opens|
|18 October 2020||Voting closes|
|27 October 2020||Final results announced|
Members of the Health & Disability NGO Network are eligible to nominate and vote in the elections.
Check if your organisation is already registered:
The work of the Council
Meetings are held in Wellington at the Ministry of Health, or via Zoom.
The remaining 2020 meeting date is:
- Friday 14 November 2020
There are vacancies in each of the six sub-sectors of health, with two vacancies for Māori Health representatives. Where current representatives are re-standing for a second term, this has been noted.
The vacancies are outlined below:
- Disability Support Services – Marese McGee, standing down
- Māori Health – Beverly Te Huia, standing down
- Māori Health – Carole Koha, standing down
- Mental Health – Barbara Disley, re-standing
- Pacific Health – Silao Vaisola Sefo, re-standing
- Personal Health – Frances Blyth, re-standing
- Public Health – Trevor Simpson, standing down