The NGO council is currently seeking a Secretariat based in Wellington.
The successful applicant will:
- be able to evidence the capacity to be strategic
- have experience in working in the non-profit health or disability sector
- be comfortable completing administrative tasks - minutes/ agenda
- be self-managing
- have effective relationship skills
- have the capacity to draft policy/position statements.
For more information download the Secretariat job description (Word, 32 KB)
The successful applicant will report to the Chair of the NGO Council and be engaged as a contractor to the ‘home NGO’ of the NGO Council Chair, which holds the contract with the Ministry of Health – currently Arai Te Uru Whare Hauora.
Applications close on Friday 30 June 2017 and can be submitted to Donna Matahaere-Atariki (Chair of the NGO Council).